We are planning to return to how we were operating before the first lockdown in March 2020. That might be in the dim and distant past so here is quick reminder;
• There will be no staggered starts/finish times and no Class Bubbles.
• School will start at 8.45 am for all children on Thursday 2nd September 2021.
• Children can be dropped off from 8.35 am.
• Breakfast Club is open from 8am and should be booked and paid for online (details from the
• School finishes at 3.15 pm.
• There is no after school child care.
Children should continue to bring their own named bottle of water, PE kit, reading book and bag and coat or waterproof jacket in case of rain and a change of footwear to go out on the field at lunch and break as it can get muddy.
If your child is in Class 1 and Class 2, the national Fruit for Schools Scheme will provide a morning snack
Children in Class 3 and 4 may bring in a healthy snack such as a piece of fruit or cut up vegetables e.g. carrot sticks. The definition of a healthy snack is any snack that is 100 or less calories.
Children are not allowed to bring in crisps or chocolate bars for example as these exceed the 100 calorie threshold for a healthy snack set by NHS Change for Life.
Other matters such as after school clubs, lunch/break time arrangements, Harvest, Christmas and Easter Services should resume as normal and we will let you know in due course. I do not expect any of us can predict what will happen in terms of the pandemic and we have been asked by the Department of Education to maintain our capacity for remote learning if it is needed.